Dogs Stay for $15 a night, except April it’s FREE
Life is better when you share it with the four-legged family members. Our Resort is completely dog friendly and in fact, our standard charge is $15 a night per dog, waived in the month of April as we celebrate Spring Bark. Up to 3 non-aggressive dogs are allowed in each room and they must be on a leash at all times while outside of the room.
Our beaches on this WA coast are all dog friendly too! For more great info go to our FAQ page.
Here are some tips to keep your dog safe while walking the beach.
- You may drive the beaches on the Long Beach Peninsula. The beach is actually a State Highway with a 25 mph speed limit. Keep that in mind if you let your pup off the leash.
- Make sure your dog is a good swimmer. If you have reason to doubt that ability, bring a life vest, as the waves can be pretty solid. You can check the local tides to determine a best time to go swimming.
- Water can be cold, which may not feel good on older dogs with arthritis.
- Sand can be hot. Be careful not to burn the paws.
- There is always something fun to eat, roll in or jump over. Keep an eye out for sharp objects like driftwood, shells and coral that could injury you dog.
Cleaning your Dogs Feet & “Paw of Fame”
When you get back to the resort, you can rinse your pooch off using the hose located outside buildings 2 and 6. We are pet friendly, however, we only allow dogs at the resort at this time. .
The pet “Paw of Fame” honors our furry guests, who have come to stay with us 3 times. They then get inducted into the Hall of Fame, wait we meant PAW of Fame. Let the Guest Service Agents at the front desk know when you have hit your three stays. Check out the other inductees on the wall going from the Lobby to the Swimming Pool. Lighthouse Oceanfront resort cares about being a great dog friendly resort in Washington State.
Here’s to bringing the WHOLE family to our resort, quietly nestled amongst the sea pines, just north of Long Beach, WA. A friendly resort dedicated to dog play in the Washington Coast.